AquaMaker is a powerful, fast working water conditioner.
It makes aggressive tap water immediately suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums. AquaMaker can also be used in reef aquariums and garden ponds. It is absolutely safe for all fish, plants, corals, shrimps, snails and the biological filter.
AquaMaker is very versatile in your aquarium:
- Removes chlorine
- Removes chloramine
- Removes heavy metals like copper, zinc and lead
- Binds and detoxifies poisonous ammonia
- Binds and neutralizes toxic nitrite
- Binds and neutralizes nitrate
- Destresses fish
- Protects the mucous membrane and gills of fish
AquaMaker has no impact on the pH, KH or GH. Furthermore, AquaMaker will not overactivate skimmers in marine aquariums.
AquaMaker is best added to the tap water used for the water change. Only use the dose for the volume of this new tap water. Thus, aggressive substances are immediately neutralized.
AquaMaker can of course also be added directly to the aquarium. In this case, base the dosage on the total volume of the aquarium water.
The standard dosage is 10 ml AquaMaker per 50 liters of aquarium water.
The standard dosage is 1 US fl oz AquaMaker per 40 US Gallons of aquarium water.
Shake before use. The product may release a sulfur odor.
Example: dosing to tap water for water change
Five buckets of each 10 liters are filled to change water. Dose 2 ml of AquaMaker in each bucket and mix it. The mixture can be added to the aquarium right away, because AquaMaker works instantly.
Example: dosing to an aquarium
An aquarium has a water volume of 100 liters and 20 liters of water is changed. The dosage of AquaMaker is for the full water content, in this case 100 liters. The addition to the aquarium water should be 20 ml of AquaMaker.
Deviating dosages – concentrations of chloramine, chlorine and nitrite & water temperature
* use a half dose of AquaMaker (5 ml per 50 liters; 1 US fl oz per 80 US Gallons) at low concentrations of chlorine, chloramine or ammonia
* use a double dose of AquaMaker (20 ml per 50 liters; 2 US fl oz per 40 US Gallons) at higher concentrations of chlorine, chloramine of ammonia
* emergency: use a triple dose of AquaMaker (30 ml per 50 liter; 3 US fl oz per 40 US Gallons) at very high nitrite concentrations (3 mg/L or higher) or at very high ammonia concentrations (1 mg/L or higher)
* use up to half a dose of AquaMaker (maximum) as soon as the water temperature reaches 30 ºC (= 86 ºF)